In our busy day-to-day lives, it is essential to spend some quality time doing activities with our friends and family to stay fresh, energetic, and motivated.
However, as you all know, our social, personal, and professional lives all came to a halt due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Going out to the cinema with friends is one of the most common social activities that almost all of us enjoy.
However, covid-19 restrictions and social distancing protocols in place around the globe mean that you cannot enjoy movies in the cinema any longer like you used to before.
This is where the StreamParty online service kicks in.
What is StreamParty?
StreamParty is the best option out there for anyone who wishes to watch and enjoy movies with friends, family, or acquaintances living elsewhere.
It’s an online platform that lets you stream videos online and watch them with others over the internet.
Using StreamParty, you can stream videos for public viewing as well as private viewing. When you stream videos publicly, anyone using the StreamParty platform can watch the stream.
However, if you’re streaming the videos privately, only people whom you invite will be able to join the streaming party and watch the video(s).
StreamParty Features: What Makes the Service Special?
Now that you know what the StreamParty service does, below is a quick look at the various features offered by StreamParty to its users.
- Support for All Popular Streaming Services:
You can stream videos from various popular streaming services on StreamParty, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Disney+, and Joyn.
- Easy to Use:
StreamParty is easy to get going with. You do not need to have any technical knowledge to get started with StreamParty. All you need to do is click a few buttons, and you’re good to go.
- Synchronized Streaming for All Participants:
One common doubt that users might have regarding online group streaming of videos is synchronization. StreamParty ensures that all the viewers in a single watch party get to experience a synchronized watching experience.
- Join Others Public Watch Parties:
There are lots of public watch party streaming by StreamParty users. Therefore, you can always find something new to watch on the platform.
- Integrated Voice, Video & Text Chats:
All the members within a single watch party can communicate with each other using text and voice chats. The platform also supports video chat among members within a party, thus offering a virtual theatre-watching experience online.
- StreamParty Community to Find Like-Minded People:
There is also an active community of users on StreamParty where you can share posts about the content you love, find content shared by others, and network with like-minded people.
Is StreamParty Completely Free?
With such a plethora of features offered by StreamParty, you might think it is a costly service subscription.
However, the truth is that StreamParty is free for anyone to use!
Yes, you heard that right!
But, there is a catch.
There are few limitations to the free StreamParty account.
If you’re using a free StreamParty account, then you can host unlimited public watch parties. However, you can only host 4 hours of private watch parties.
Another limitation is that only a maximum of 3 people can be added to a single watch party. The positive side is that there is no restriction for video or text chat among the members.
For normal users, the above-mentioned restrictions won’t matter much.
If you’re looking to expand the features offered by StreamParty, you can choose to go with a paid subscription.
The StreamParty “Premium” subscription costs $10 for 3 months ($4 if you choose to pay monthly). The Premium plan allows you to access all the features of StreamParty, with the only restriction being that you can add a maximum of 6 people in a single private watch party.
There is also a StreamParty “Business Lite” plan. In the Business Lite plan, you get all the features supported by the Premium plan. Besides that, you can add up to 50 people to a single private watch party and even use the service commercially to make money.
How to Use StreamParty to Watch Movies/Series Online Remotely with Friends?
Now that you know everything about the StreamParty online video streaming service let us also take you through the steps involved in creating a watch party on StreamParty and enjoying it with your friends.
1. To begin, visit the official StreamParty.com website.
2. As you’re new to StreamParty, you need to register an account within the platform. Click on the “Register” button on the top-right corner of the window to sign up to StreamParty.
4. After filling in the details and agreeing to the terms & policy, click on the “Register” button. Alternatively, you can sign up for StreamParty using your Google account.
5. If you chose to sign up to StreamParty using your email, a confirmation email would be sent to your email address. You need to click on the link within the confirmation email to activate your account.
6. Now, revisit the StreamParty website and log in to your newly created account.
7. As you’re logging in for the first time, you will be asked to enter a username for your StreamParty account and also select the streaming services you’ll be using. Once all the information is entered, click on “Save.”
Now, you can access your StreamParty account. You can now choose to stream all the publicly available content.
If you wish to start a video stream using StreamParty, follow the below steps:
1. Click on the “Create StreamParty” button on the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Now, you’ll be asked to install the StreamParty Browser Plugin. Click on the “Install” button and do the same.
3. Once the browser plugin is installed, a new popup window will appear where you’ll be asked to pick the streaming service to broadcast through StreamParty.
4. After selecting a service, a new window will launch, redirecting to the service you chose. You may have to log in to the service such as YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, etc. as per your choice to continue.
5. In the new window, select and play the video you wish to broadcast using StreamParty.
6. Now, select whether you wish to broadcast the video publicly or privately within StreamParty.
7. Regardless of whether you choose public or private streaming, you will have to set a title for your streaming party.
8. If you click on “Advanced Settings” on the above screen, you can control the play/pause options and video-call within the streaming.
9. You can schedule the Stream Party for a future time or begin the broadcast immediately on the next screen.
10. If you click on the “Create Party” button, the broadcast will then begin. You can click on the “Share” button for private broadcasts and share the link with people you wish to add to the watching party.
11. For public broadcasts, anyone using the StreamParty service during the broadcast can watch it live.
And that is it. You have now successfully created a StreamParty account and learned how to begin a stream.
As we mentioned earlier, you can join any public broadcast streaming on StreamParty by just clicking on the streaming party displayed on the homepage.
However, if you wish to join a private streaming party hosted by someone else, you will need to link the host to join the party directly.
We hope you found this detailed article on how to use StreamParty to broadcast and watch movies online remotely with friends as helpful and easy to understand.
If you’ve already used StreamParty in the past, feel free to leave your review of the service in the comments below.
The best time to score deals on tech items and electronics is here! While Black Friday used to be a one-day sales event, Amazon has turned it into a two-week-long shopping extravaganza, with some deals already on offer.
Introduced back in November 2013, Amazon has built a reputation for going all-out on Black Friday and Cyber Mondays!
Do you know that the last year, customers saved over £40 million in Amazon’s Black Friday sales, and this year is not going to be any different!
Amazon has a great advantage over its competitors. Not only is it one of the world’s most- trusted retailers, but it is also popular for selling its own branded products—the most popular ones, including Echo dots, Fire tablets, etc.
This post has made an exclusive list of best Black Friday tech deals by Amazon for laptops, sports watch, smartwatches, Bluetooth speakers, AirPods, Macbook, tablets, and headphones.
(20-1) Best Black Friday Tech Deals 2020 By Amazon
Before we dive into the list, a quick suggestion is to make a shopping list before Black Friday kicks off to avoid any last-minute purchases.
Now that we are all set, let us have a look at the below-handpicked collection of Black Friday tech deals that you should not miss from Amazon this year!
6 Best Black Friday Laptop & Tablet Deals 2020 By Amazon
Check out the best laptops at a discounted price and pick your favorite one on this Black Friday 2020-
$1466.13 Final Price: $994.81 Save: $477.73
The first in our list is the Dell Latitude Touchscreen 2 in 1 Notebook. Not only is it budget-friendly, but it is also available with Windows 10 Pro. Say yes to faster and smarter collaboration with Dell! What’s more? It comes with long battery life and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors.
$999.00 Final Price: $899.00 Savings: Save$100
Incredibly thin and light weighted and with a backlit magic keyboard, Apple MacBook Air is back with faster graphics and all-day battery life. What’s more? Truetone technology and razor-sharp text clarity make way for a productive workday.
$1,999.00 Final Price: $1,799.00 Discount: Save $200
With 10 hours of battery life, brilliant retina display with true tone technology, and Ultrafast SSD, Apple MacBook Pro is a portable powerhouse. What’s more? Take advantage of 4TB SSD storage and up to 80% faster graphics performance.
Price: $1,099.99 Savings: $110.99
FHD low-power display, discrete graphics, and a narrower bezel design make ThinkPad T490 a perfect choice for a productive workday. With 16.11 hours of battery life and up to 80% charging in an hour, you are all set to roll once you lay your hands on this amazing product.
5. HUAWEI MateBook X Pro
Savings: Was £1,199.99, now £849.98
One of the best high-end laptops, HUAWEI provides an immersive and all-screen effect. What’s more? The bezels around the edge of the 13.9-inch display are amazingly thin.
Interestingly, the same model with Intel Core i7 is also on sale!
6. Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
Savings: Was £49.99, now £34.99
With flat 30% off, the Fire 7 is known for its impressive affordability and integration with Amazon’s other services such as Prime Video and Kindle Books.
3 TOP Black Friday Sports & Smartwatches Sale 2020
Grab these sports and smartwatches by Amazon with an amazing Black Friday discount.
Style: Baro Color: Black Savings: $252.63
This watch has been designed for athletes who demand nothing but the best! It is ideal for extreme adventures with 75+ sports modes and a training summary with graphs and lap tables. What’s more? It is water-resistant and can deliver up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking.
Style: Baro Color: White Savings: $224.75
Connect with your favorite sports app and services to get the most of the Suunto 9 GPS Sports Watch. The blend of Scandinavian design, ultra-durable materials, and a sleep tracker is all you need to keep your training and rest in perfect sync.
3. Fitbit Versa 2
Savings: Was £199.99, now £169.99
Known for its versatility and accuracy, Fitbit Versa 2 is one of the best smartwatches of 2020.
With fitness features such as sophisticated sleep tracking, a built-in press button to set the timer, and battery life that can last up to five days, Fitbit is a very effective tracker.
4 Best Black Friday Bluetooth Speakers Discounts 2020
Check out the amazing Black Friday 2020 discounts on smart and Bluetooth speakers-
1. 3rd Gen Echo Dot
Savings: Was £39.99, now £18.99
With the popular smart speaker running on voice command, you can ask Alexa to read the news, set alarms, control smart devices, and get answers to any questions lurking in your mind. With Amazon’s best interest in the device, we expect the discounts to continue for the long haul.
2. Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with PowerUp Charging Dock
Savings: Was £141.83, now £113.24
One of the best portable speakers, BOOM 3, boasts impressive features, including 360 degrees sound, deep bass, and the ability to stream your favorite music sites. Available in eight colors, it is the best for long term travel.
BOOM delivers loud and immersive 360 degrees sound with deep and accurate bass. Moreover, it comes with a rechargeable battery and can pump tunes for up to 15 hours. Go ahead and hit on the purchase button and gear up for your next musical adventure!
4. Amazon Arlo Pro3 Floodlight & Echo Show 5 White
Savings: Was £339.98, now £298.99
Improve your home security with this bundle that comes up with a popular smart speaker, an Arlo floodlight camera, and the Echo Show. With an HDR camera that can zoom up to 12 times, it has a 160-degree view and 2k color night vision. All you need to do is connect with wifi and control through Amazon Alexa on your Show 5 device.
Best Black Friday Headphones & Airpods Offers 2020
Check out the best Black Friday discounts on headphones and Apple’s AirPods-
1. Apple AirPods with Charging Case
Savings: Was £159, now £124.49
Enjoy a whopping 22% discount on the second-generation AirPods in Amazon’s early Black Friday sale. Apple’s AirPods have been one of the lightest in-ears to date. Go ahead and grab the offer before it ends!
2. Anker Soundcore Life P2 Wireless Earbud Headphones
Savings: Was £49.99, now £29.99
Are you also looking for a perfect device to improve your work from the home environment? Well, then Anker Soundcore headphones will provide not only excellent noise reduction but also superlative vocal enhancement. What’s more? Make use of the charging case that will provide an hour of playtime with only 10 minutes of charging.
$379.00 Final Price: $379.00 Savings: $40 (Discount: 11%)
Turn any environment into a workplace with Bose’s noise-canceling and astonishing sound quality. Go ahead and personalize your environment with 11 levels of noise-canceling control distraction. What’s more? Access Alexa with the push of a button!
Best Black Friday Offers & Deals For Kids/Children 2020
Why should only adults have all the fun? If you are looking forward to buying something for your kids/children on this Black Friday sale, then you can check out these amazing discounted products by Amazon-
1. Nintendo Switch (Turquoise) + The Witcher
Savings: Was £246.77, now £235.99
Another Black Friday Miracle on our list is the Nintendo Switch. Kids can directly use this console, connect it to the TC, and you can also choose to have some multiplayer family fun. The interesting part is that it is now being offered in a bundle with the “The Witcher Game” – a much-needed distraction from the pandemic!
2. Amazon Kindle Oasis
Savings: Was £229.99, now £169.99
For all the readers out there, it is the best chance to buy a Kindle! Save a huge £60 on Amazon Kindle Oasis!
Interestingly, unlike other Kindle readers, this version has a physical page turn button to go forward and backward. What’s more? The device has multiple LEDs that make the lighting very smooth, making it easy on the eyes.
3. Echo Show 8
Savings: Was £119.99, now £59.99
Managing your days just got a lot easier with Alexa Echo Show. With such a great discount, we would urge you to order it right away! It cannot only do video calling and messaging, control smart home devices but also cook and the help of step-by-step recipes.
Here were some of the deals that you cannot afford to miss out on! Go ahead and grab the deals before the offer ends!
PUBG Return 2.0: PUBG Mobile was one of India’s most popular mobile games till the Indian government imposed a ban in September 2020. But, in a recent update, it seems like PUBG mobile is all set to make a comeback.
When Will PUBG Return For Indians?
Last week, the PUBG Corporation announced that the game is all set to relaunch in a new avatar, called PUBG Mobile India. However, the game will now have virtual simulation training. Moreover, all the characters will have clothing items from the beginning. Furthermore, it will show green hit effects and not use red to show blood.
The Corporation has also stated that the privacy and security of Indian players is its top priority. For the same, it will be holding regular audits verification on the storage systems storing the data.
PUBG also stated that it plans on investing $100 million to boost the esports culture and mobile gaming industry in India. For this, the company will be hiring over 100 Indians to set up India’s base to enhance communications and services.
Rumors are there that the new version will be re-launched on 20th Nov. However, we expect this to be at work before the end of November.
“After the ban, most of the streamers and e-sports players were on the edge to find a new game that the audience could relate to. They were afraid that PUBG Mobile would not be making a comeback for at least eight to nine months.” YouTube streamer Salman Ahmad A.K.A. 8bit MAMBA.
He further said,
“Games like “Call of Duty”, did not even market themselves properly. They did not host gamer meets or held major tournaments. PUBG Mobile excelled at all of this when it was available in the country. Staging and international staging is very important,”
Akshat Rathee, the MD and co-Founder at NODWIN Gaming, said,
“We fundamentally don’t see any real difference between what was and what will come in. It’s the same gameplay with some cosmetic changes that suit Indian sensibilities. The love for the genre and the gameplay is not forgotten. The game will be back with the same fervor for the core community,”
The exciting part is that despite PUBG Mobile India being a new game with servers based in the country, the game will allow the use of users’ old IDs.
This also means that in-game purchases made in the global version will be carried forward to the Indian version. This will come as great news for players who are looking for the long haul.
How To Use Google Takeout? In a recent update, Google has announced that it is all set to change its policy of offering free unlimited storage service. From 1st June 2021, you will need to pay for the service if they exceed the 15 GB storage cap. You will need to pay Rs 130 per month or Rs 1,300 yearly for 100 GB storage.
In case customers don’t want to continue with Google’s storage service, they will need to migrate their data.
Now, how can this be done?
Let’s have a look at Google Takeout Site and its features.
What is Google Takeout?
Google Takeout will let you easily download all your data, including contacts, Google drive files, and YouTube videos. It allows you to easily backup your data without affecting your Google account.
However, you will not get to filter the albums when exporting photos and videos. But, you can select or deselect the dates of images you want to export.
How To Use Google Takeout to Export Photos and Videos?
Step 1: Sign in to your Google account and visit the “takeout.google.com” to export your Google data.
Step 2: Click on the “Deselect all” option.
Step 3: Select Google Photos, scroll down, and then click on “next step.”
Step 4: Choose between the frequency options. These include (i) export once (ii) export every two months for one year.
Choose between .zip files and .tgz files. Once done, press on ”Create export.”
Step 5: Google will then send an email to verify your account. You will get a message that says, “An archive of Google data has been requested.”
Once the process starts, Google will take a few hours or a few days, depending on the date that needs to be downloaded. You will get an email once the process is completed.
Let us know what you think about this latest update in the comments below!
You might like to read the following Tech News as well-
Are you looking forward to how to use WhatsApp Payment option? Here is all that you need to know about WhatsApp’s new feature, i.e., WhatsApp payments.
In a recent development, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has allowed WhatsApp to go live on its United Payments Interface (UPI).
While Whatsapp has 400+ million active users in India, it is available to a max of 20 million users for now.
The primary reason for this is that NPCI is implementing a 30% cap on payments via every third party payments app from January 1, 2021.
You will now be able to transfer money instantly and directly between bank accounts. Moreover, this will eliminate the need to create a wallet separately.
WhatsApp Payment Option Not Showing? How to fix it?
If you are using the older version of WhatsApp, you will not be able to use WhatsApp’s new feature, i.e., the payment option will not show.
To get the new feature, you will need to update WhatsApp from the GooglePlay store. The feature is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
How To Use WhatsApp Payments?
All you need to have is a debit card and a WhatsApp account! Search for the “Payments” in the attachment segment. Then you would need to create a UPI handle and generate a UPI pin. That’s it! Two simple steps and you are good to go!
How to set up your WhatsApp payments account?
Step1: Open WhatsApp and click on the three-dotted icon placed on the screen’s top right corner.
Step 2: Select payments and then tap on adding a payment method. A list of bank names will open.
Step 3: Select your bank’s name, and your number linked to your account will be verified. Note: Make sure the WhatsApp number is the same as the one linked to your bank account.
Step 4: Once you have completed the verification process, you need to set up a UPI pin similar to how it is done on other apps.
Which Banks Are Supporting WhatsApp Payments?
WhatsApp is working with five banks; Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Jio Payments Bank, State Bank of India, and HDFC Bank.
Payment Integration with Amazon and Flipkart
In the future, you will be able to make WhatsApp payments on Amazon and Flipkart. But, as of now, these integrations are not there.
You might like to read the following posts related to WhatsApp-
Do you know how advantageous the best omnidirectional microphones could be to record the proximity effect?
Being able to record from all directions is the most significant advantage to record realistic surroundings.
For example, you are recording people coming and going out of a cafe while recording a short video inside a cafe.
Whether you are a podcaster, a freelance journalist, an interviewer, or a lecturer, omnidirectional microphones are your best buddies. While covering the best microphones for YouTubers, we came across a lot of different omnidirectional microphones. However, we realized that choosing the best omnidirectional microphone needs a lot of thought processes like-
- Making a list of requirements
- Considering the budget,
- Shortlisting at least 5-10 mics, etc.
- And then buying the best fit is challenging.
But we are here to save you from the time consuming and confusing steps. This particular list of omnidirectional mics 2020 is for those who want to record ambiance and surrounding along with their voice. Let’s understand the basic need for omnidirectional mics.
Why do you need Omnidirectional microphones?
Omnidirectional microphones are best to capture and record voices from all directions. However, if you don’t want to record anything other than your own voice, omnidirectional microphones might not be ideal for you. These types of mics are best for conferences, podcasts, and interviews.
Some microphones also come with multiple patterns to switch between, including omnidirectional, bidirectional, and unidirectional.
9 Best Omnidirectional Microphones 2020
You will find tons of mics online. However, comparing them and picking one of them will take forever. Here we have handpicked the top nine types of omnidirectional microphones based on the reviews, prices, and recommendations. Let’s dig into the more details-
This microphone is best suited for indoor studio recordings and, of course, for podcasts. Rode NT2-A comes with three polar patterns, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, or Figure 8.
- It has a large-diaphragm condenser for amazing audio quality.
- It has a 40hz and 80hz high pass filter.
- The microphone comes with a -5 to -10db pad.
- Best suited for music videos as well.
The majority of podcasters consider Rode NT2-A as the best microphone for multipurpose use. However, the price of the microphone is a bit high. Suppose you are looking for a microphone with the same audio quality as this one at a lesser price. Rode NT1 variants could be the best fit for you.
Rode offers this best wearable Lavalier microphone for a very reasonable price. You can also connect it to your smartphones or the vlogging camera. Rode is designed for broadcast scenarios. You can mount the mic on your clothes, and you are ready to go.
- It’s an omnidirectional Lavalier mic to capture good quality audio from your surroundings.
- It has a frequency range of 20Hz – 20kHz.
- With a maximum SPL of 110dB, it has a dynamic range of 83dB.
- Moreover, this microphone is compatible with iOS and some particular android devices.
The only thing is, you have to keep the microphone closer to the speaker’s mouth. It works perfectly with recording cameras and recorders like zoom H1.
BOYA BY-HM100 is the best-suited mic for interviewers, journalists, and presentations. The handheld omnidirectional microphone comes with an XLR connector.
- The frequency range of the BOYA handheld mic is 70Hz to 15000Hz.
- As it also comes with an XLR connector, you don’t have to worry about the extra battery.
- Its extra-long handle makes it comfortable to hold for reporters or interviewers.
- It has an isolated capsule filter to reduce the handling noise.
You can plug it in with an XLR connector and use it directly.
This tiny thing is amazing for podcasters. Smiledrive microphone comes with a long USB cable, which you can plug into your computer and start recording. This microphone can capture the voices of a bunch of people sitting around it.
- Smiledrive USB microphone comes with a 360 omnidirectional microphone with a pickup range of almost 13 ft.
- The frequency response of this microphone is 50Hz to 16KHz.
- The sensitivity of a Smiledrive USB microphone is between -30dB+-3dB.
- It also has a sensitive touch button in the center to mute/unmute the microphone.
You can move around the room, talk from a 13ft distance, and use it for conference calls.
This is not just an omnidirectional microphone; it’s a Bluetooth speaker. You can connect it to your smartphone and also use it for skype conference calls. It comes with a filter to cancel echo and unnecessary noise.
- It has a highly sensitive microphone, a control panel at the center, and omnidirectional speakers.
- A DSP chip inside the speakers cancels the echo and unwanted noise efficiently.
- It comes with a 1500mAh built-in battery.
- Moreover, you can use it as a regular Bluetooth speaker.
The central control panel can connect/disconnect the calls. The mute feature might not work for Skype calls but works for regular phone calls.
This PC Microphone is both a microphone and a USB speaker. It is full-duplex and compatible with Windows Microsoft Communicator and Microsoft Lync. Kayasuda USB Speaker Phone 360° is ideal for one-to-one conversations and group conference calls.
- It has a 360-degree Omni-directional microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
- Works for PS4 and provides HD voice for conversations in high-definition sound quality
- Crystal-clear conversations during Skype of Microsoft internet calls with far-field Mic.
When connecting it to your PC, it is recommended that you connect it with USB 3.0.
Shure CVB-B/O is available in both cardioid, omnidirectional polar patterns. It is based on CommShield Technology that helps guard against unwanted RF interference from wireless devices. Shure CVB-B/O works best for conferences and presentations.
- It comes with an attached 12’ XLR cable.
- Ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations
This smart and omnidirectional condenser capsule ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone. It comes with a high-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule. Rode SmartLav is a professional-grade Lavalier Mic with TRRs Jack and is ideal for conferences and webinars.
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser
- Includes windshield and durable mounting clip
- Compatible with iOS devices, select Android devices, Laptops, and PC
Movo LV4- O2 has been designed to ease your technical woes. It is a great microphone for your professional production needs. Moreover, you can also record YouTube and social media videos.
- Comes with a 3-pin XLR connector.
- Get access to a 1-year warranty.
- Two lav mics for podcast interviews, music, tutorial voice-overs, and live streaming
If you search for the best mics for podcasts, the internet will bombard you with thousands of options. Picking up the best among them would be a nightmare.
Considering your budget and needs, we have some of the top microphones for you that you must checkout in 2020. The price range will vary based on the features. However, the quality of the audio will be amazing.
So, are you planning to start a podcast? We hope you have found the perfect omnidirectional microphone for yourself. We would love to know about your podcast channel.
If you have any other recommendations for microphones, feel free to share your thoughts.
You might like to read the following articles:
What’s the first thing customers expect from online businesses? The answer is seamless and comfortable payment options. When we were digging the best payment gateways in India, we found some great online payment apps to power up, not just businesses but freelancers as well.
The payment gateway is a technology/service designed for merchants to allow authorized, secure, and comfortable payment methods for customers.
If you own a service-oriented business or an e-commerce site, these payment gateways will ease the transaction for your customers and add professionalism to your business.
How do I choose a payment gateway?
So, when you look for the best payment gateways, you need to consider factors like:
- Multiple payment options for customer’s comfort
- Multi-Currency feature if your business has foreign customers
- Secure and encrypted transaction
- Fast Bank settlements
The above four features are the primary and important features that your business should have. Apart from these four, customers expect more comfort in payments by options like EMI, Pay later, Saved cards, and more.
The list below of best payment gateway providers in India has top options covered that are widely used by Indian companies, online businesses with all the features mentioned above, and some more.
10 Best Payment Gateways In India For Online Businesses 2020
Let’s take a look at the best online payment gateways that you can use to collect online payments in India in 2020-
For your business of any size, Cashfree would be the best choice of online payment gateway. It’s a full-stack payment solution where you can easily manage all your transactions and bank settlements.
Cashfree provides API banking platforms through which Indian Businesses can accept, send, refund money. Integrating the API to your website and APP would enable the seamless payment for both you and your customers.
Once you add Cashfree to your business’s digital infrastructure, it gives you multiple payment options to set up. You can allow card payments, net banking, Paytm, and famous mobile wallets for users to pay.
Cashfree is trusted by a lot of famous businesses such as Zomato, Zoomcar, Bigbasket.
- 100+ Payment options including, 70+ Netbanking options, UPI, PAYTM, mobile wallets.
- Pay later features
- EMI options
- International Payment options by 30+ foreign currencies.
- Saved cards feature for fast and comfortable payment.
- Auto-payment feature via UPI, Cards, or net banking for recurring payments.
- Instant refunds if the customer cancels the order.
Based on the payment methods available under the package, Cashfree charges from 1.75% to 3.5% per transaction.
PayU is one of the best and easy to set up payment gateways in India. You can sign up and set up your payment methods within a few minutes without any coding knowledge.
You can easily customize PayU to match your website theme. PayU allows you to generate and send customized invoices to your customer.
PayU is trusted and used by well-known brands such as Netflix, Myntra, BookMyShow, Airbnb.
- Multiple payment options such as Netbanking, UPI, Credit/Debit cards, wallets.
- Easy integration with WordPress, Shopify, Magento eCommerce solutions.
- BharatQR code to allow customers to scan and pay using any app.
- Custom and professional invoice generation.
- Multi-currency support for international payments
- Send payment links via SMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Pay Later and EMI options for your customers via LazyPay.
- Auto-recurring payments
- Pay your vendors by easy single-click bulk payment.
- Website Payments: 2% / transaction
- Mobile App Payments: 2% / transaction
- Ecommerce Website+Payments: 1.99 % / transaction
Razorpay is one of the best payment gateways for Indians to power their businesses online. It provides the entire payment suite to the companies to ease the payment collection from customers as well as distribution to vendors.
You can easily view the statistics of payments, refunds, and settlements on the Razorpay dashboard.
Razorpay provides a perfect payment solution for unregistered businesses such as freelancers, consultants, boutique owners.
IRCTC, Airtel, ZOHO, and more well-established businesses use Razorpay as their payment gateway.
- 50+ Netbanking options, UPI, Wallets, and Bharat QR payment methods.
- Credit, Debit, and MasterCard payments with saved card options.
- International payments support from 92 countries.
- Credit card EMI, Debit card EMI, no-cost EMI, and even cardless digital EMI options
- Pay later feature via ePayLater, ICICI bank.
- Payment statistics and analysis on Dashboard
- Easy creation and sending of invoice
- Customizable checkout form
- Create offers to give discounts to your customers.
- ePOS app for easy payment collection by Razorpay
- Easy integration, plugins, and demo docs for developers.
- Standard plan for small to medium-size businesses: 2% / transaction for Indian payments and 3% / transaction for international payments, EMIs. ZERO set up and maintenance fee.
- Enterprise Plan for larger businesses: Contact Razorpay team
PayPal is securely powering business by providing payment gateways worldwide. It supports more than 200 countries, not just for businesses but for personal use as well.
Integrating PayPal to your e-commerce sites would be beneficial to accept foreign transactions seamlessly. The payment solution comes with secure payment methods and fraud protection.
PayPal offers a payment solution for freelancers. You can create a personalized payment link and share it via email, chat, or on social media accounts and collect online payments. It also lets you generate an invoice.
To use the PayPal payment gateway in India for collecting foreign payments, you need to choose a foreign currency as a base currency. PayPal will charge you to convert the base foreign currency into Indian Rupees.
eBay, Klook, Etsy are among the businesses that are using the PayPal payment gateway.
- Secure payment solutions for more than 200 countries.
- Multi-Currency support.
- Faster checkout for customer’s ease.
- Custom invoice generation for businesses and freelancers.
- PayPal.Me custom payment link to receive payments.
- Built-in fraud detection
- 2-Factor Authentication for secure transactions.
- Local payments: Fixed 2.5% + ₹3
- International Payments: From 3.4% + fix currency fee.
Paytm is another top and secure payment gateways in India since 2010. It was initially just a bill payment app that grew to provide a payment suite for online and offline businesses. It also has an eCommerce service.
Paytm payment gateway supports multiple payment methods such as Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards, UPI, Wallets, and Payments Bank.
Well-known businesses like Uber, OYO, Zee5 uses the Paytm payment suite.
- Multiple payment methods: Net Banking, Cards, UPI
- EMI options
- Anti-fraud technology with 128-bit encryption mechanism.
- Saved cards and easy checkout
- Pre-authorization: Book a specific amount from the customer’s wallet and debit it later.
- Business Insights features
- Paytm payments account for personal and business use.
- Easy refund if the customer cancels the order.
- Paytm all-in-one SDK to invoke the Paytm app installed on the user’s phone for the payment.
- All-In-One QR code for quick payments
- Fast Bank settlements
Depending on the payment method, Paytm charges start from 0.4% to 1.99% per transaction plus GST. It includes unlimited monthly acceptance limits.
For All-In-One QR, Paytm does not charge anything for UPI and Rupay payments. For Paytm wallet, 0.84% + GST beyond 1,00,000 monthly limit.
Instamojo is a versatile and powerful payment gateway in India. It provides a fully-featured payment suite for businesses of any size.
With Instamojo, you can set up multiple payment methods on your website. The multiple payment options bring ease in transactions to your customers.
Instamojo helps you track the analytics of your business and allows you to integrate CRM tools for customer support and more.
Urbanclap, Dunzo are currently powering their businesses using Instamojo.
- Multiple payment methods, such as net banking, UPI, Card, and wallets.
- Easy checkout for customers.
- Custom payment buttons matching the theme of your website.
- Collect payment by sharing a secure payment link.
- Encryption mechanism on each transaction.
- Easy API integration.
- Easy Payment tracking.
- Bulk payments.
- CRM integration.
- Plugins to integrate Instamojo on your website and tools
- Analytics to track the growth of your business.
- All NEFT/RTGS and bank transfers are free.
- UPI, Net banking, Wallets Transactions: 2% + ₹3 + GST per transaction.
- International Transactions: 3% + ₹3 + GST per transaction.
PayKUN is India’s trusted and powerful payment gateways. The payment suite comes with zero setup fees, smooth transactions, and free payment links.
PayKUN uses Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Secure Socket Layer (SLL), and AES 256 encryption to add protection shields to each transaction.
You can track your business growth with analytics features offered by PayKUN. More than ten thousand small and large businesses are using PayKUN, including CarHatke, YESKART, and more.
- Easy integration to the website with custom buttons matching the theme.
- Multiple payment methods: Cards, UPI, Wallets, Net Banking, and more.
- Payment link to share on Whatsapp, SMS, or email.
- Secure and encrypted transactions
- Fast bank settlements
- Smart Analytics
- For Indian Net banking, debit cards, UPI, and some wallets: 1.75% per transaction + GST
- For Indian Credit cards and Paytm wallet: 2% per transaction + GST
- International Credit cards, Diners, Amex cards, and JCB: 3% per transaction + GST
Enterprise Plans: Custom Pricing for large scale businesses.
Atom is a secure payment gateway offered by NTT Data company for businesses. The payment suite comes with ease in multiple payment options along with an encryption shield for each transaction.
With fast and comfortable bank settlements, Atom offers a worry-free transactional experience for businesses.
Atom gives you an integration kit that you can customize and add to your website or app to enable seamless transactions.
Among 150 thousand businesses using Atom, Tata Sky, Flipkart, and CDD are some of the well-known examples.
- 256 bit encrypted PCI DSS for secure payments.
- 265+ payment options, including net banking, UPI, Cards, wallets, Bharat QR, and more.
- Multi-currency support
- Save cards options for customers to comfortably checkout the cart item.
- Invoice of the payment to the customer’s email id.
- EMI options
- Integration KIT with easy instructions for website and app.
- Merchant console for tracking the growth of your business
- Based on the payment method, Atom charges from 0.9% per transaction to 3.95% per transaction.
- Annual Software Upgradation charges are: ₹5000
- Integration charges are: ₹10000 (One time)
CCAvenue makes it’s entry to the best payment gateways in India because of the features it offers. Apart from payment solutions, CCAvenue offers data center infrastructure and software platforms for businesses.
Using their marketing tool, you can create offers and promotions to gain the attention of more customers. The analytics features show you detailed statistics of transaction rates and business growth.
Godaddy, Mcdonalds, and thousands of Indian merchants are powering their business with CCAvenue.
- Multiple payment options
- Bank EMI options
- Multi-currency support
- Multilingual checkout page, including Indian languages as well as foreign languages.
- Customize payment page to match the theme of your website
- Shopping cart plugins to add to your app or website
- iFrame integration to save card details
- Marketing tools
- Smart analytics
- Startup Pro plan: Zero setup fee, 2% per transaction +taxes
- Privilege plans: ₹30000 setup fee and personalized rates for transactions based on business volume.
Mobikwik started as a digital wallet and has now grown to provide a payment suite for startups and enterprises.
It is one of the famous and secure payment gateways in India. Mobikwik provides an easy integration kit, APIS, to add the payment gateways to your apps or websites.
Domino’s, Blue Dart are powering their businesses with Mobikwik payment gateway along with thousands more.
- Mobile optimized integration that works seamlessly on any screen size
- Diverse payment options including Net Banking, Cards, UPI, Wallets, QR code
- PCI DSS encryption for every transaction
- Business growth insights and statistics
- Integration kit including plugins for WordPress, Android, ios, windows, and more
- Shareable payment links
- International cards support
- EMI options
For small businesses/startups: 1.9% per transaction via National payment methods and 2.9% per transaction international cards, EMI, AMEX, and diners
Custom prices for enterprises.
Every customer uses credit cards, multiple UPI apps, wallets, and net banking. To allow your customers to use any payment options comfortably, you need to have a fully-featured payment gateway integrated to your digital store.
Above are the ten best payment gateways in India that we found are worth sharing with our readers.
If you are a freelancer or own a small startup with less than four people, we got you covered with the best payment gateway option. Some of the payment gateways allow unregistered businesses to use their payment solutions.
Let us know what other payment options you know or use in your business to collect payments online? We would love to hear your suggestions in the comment box below.
Are you looking for the best encrypted email services? If yes, you must be in a need of confidentiality and anonymity for your emails. Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo are the most used and common email services. But do you know none of them to provide security and encryption for your conversations?
Phishing attacks are getting stronger and hackers know a lot about intruding to your digital life. Reading your emails could be a piece of cake for hackers. If you want to protect your business or even day to day emails containing confidential information, you must use secure encrypted email services.
Let’s first understand about Email encryption-
What is Email Encryption & How does it work?
Email encryption is protecting your email provider information, messages, attachments, and even your archived emails from the mailbox. To do so, encrypted email services use end-to-end encryption.
Encryption converts your plain text email into scrambled coded data which is not easy to decrypt without an encryption key. Along with the encryption, 2-Factor Authentication makes it more secure by adding another shield over your emails. Without a backup key that you have, a mobile number, username, and password, no one can read your emails.
Your email travels through several servers to reach the destination. It’s the route that is more easily hackable. But with the encryption, only you and the recipient can read the email.
8 Best Email Encrypted Services You Should Try In 2020
There are many email encryption services providers over the web and finding the most secure email service is always a challenge. That’s why we come up with the top and most reliable encrypted email services that you can use with Gmail, office 365, outlook, Yahoo, etc. These secure email services work for users living in India, the UK, Switzerland, Berlin, Australia, and Norway.
Let’s get ahead with the list of email encryption services that would secure your email conversations.
1. Canary Mail
Canary mail is user-friendly and smart encrypted email service for all your email accounts. Canary offers desktop as well as smartphone apps for you to securely access your emails.
The app is highly organized where you can integrate your Gmail, Outlook, Office365, Yahoo accounts, and access everything in one place. Apart from security, Canary offers features such as email templates, read receipts, easy tags and labels, calendar, email snooze, contact profiles, and more.
Canary mail saves your time by offering optimized features to manage your emails thereby providing highly encrypted email services.
- End-to-End encryption.
- Organized, highly focused, and easy to use inbox.
- Canary’s natural language processing makes it easier to find old emails with simple search features.
- Save the template of frequently sent mails for reuse.
- Drag and drop emails to labels such as to-do list, follow up and more.
Currently, Canary Mail is available for macOS and iOs. The price is $20 each.
ProtonMail is one of the best encrypted email services, primarily based in Switzerland. Protect your emails by creating an account with a web-based interface of ProtonMail or via mobile app.
Scientists, engineers, and developers at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) created this encrypted email service for small businesses as well as personal use.
ProtonMail’s user-friendliness, organized inbox, labels settings make it more comfortable to use.
- End-to-End encryption.
- Anonymous Email for your privacy.
- Encrypted contacts.
- Open source, free secure email moldable to your enterprise needs.
- Optimized, organized, and modern inbox.
- Provides ProtonVPN services.
- Free plan: restricted to 1 account and limited features.
- Plus plan: $5.00 /mo or $48.00 /yr
- Professional plan: $8.00 /mo/user or $75.00 /yr/user
- Visionary plan: $30.00 /mo or $288.00 /yr
Hushmail is one of the best secure email services for personal use as well as the business of all sizes. The app protects your email conversation with clients, maintains confidentiality, and is easy to use.
You can send encrypted emails to the users irrespective of their email services. So even if the recipient is not on Hushmail, he/she will read your email on an encrypted webpage.
- Encrypted email services. Account also accessible via Outlook and apple mail.
- Use your own domain name for the email address.
- Secure web forms with drag and drop form builder.
- Electronic signature.
- Hushmail Premium: $49.98 Annual Fee.
- Small Businesses: $5.99/mo/user along with a setup fee of $9.99.
- Small Business Plus: $7.99/mo/user along with a setup fee of $9.99.
- Healthcare Businesses:
- $9.99/month or $109/year for 1 email account
- $19.99/month or $219/year for 5 email account
- $29.99/month or $319/year onwards for more than 5 email accounts.
- Hushmail for Law business: $9.99/mo/user with a setup fee of $9.99.
- Hushmail for Nonprofits: $3.99/mo/user with a setup fee of $9.99.
- Hushmail for Enterprise: Contact the team of Hushmail.
Tutanota is one of the top email encrypted services that you can definitely rely on. The service encrypts your entire mailbox by offering top-notch online security.
Businesses or an individual can use Tutanota to send encrypted emails from desktop or smartphones. Being an open-source tool, Tutanota brings flexibility to millions of users.
In addition, Tutanota is an ad-free secure webmail service. So you won’t get annoyed or distracted. And setting up the account takes hardly a few minutes.
- End-to-End encryption with 2-Factor Authentication.
- Encrypted calendar.
- Import external mailbox to Tutanota.
- Export selected emails as .eml file.
- Offline access to secure emails.
- Send out-of-office emails.
- User-friendly web app, Windows app, Mac and Linux app, and mobile apps.
- Private Plans:
- Free Plan for 1 user with limited features
- Premium Plan: €12/ year or €1.20/month
- Team plan: €48/year or €4.80/month
- Business plans:
- Premium Plan: €12/ year or €1.20/month
- Team plan: €48/year or €4.80/month
- Pro Plan: €72/year or 7.20/month
There are some additional storage and email alias plans available too.
POSTEO is an independent, encrypted email service based in Berlin. The service is completely ad-free and provides the best privacy and security to your emails.
The user interface of webmail offered by POSTEO is highly organized. You can create folders under inbox, compose a customized email using various font styles, colors, emojis, and more.
Posteo supports SMTP, IMAP, and POP protocols, so you can use it via any email app that supports these protocols.
- Privacy, End-to-End encryption, 2-Factor Authentication
- 2GB storage (expandable)
- Attachments up to 50MB
- Custom filters, spam and virus filters
- Secure contacts list and calendar
- Anonymous signup
- Ad-free webmail
- All Posteo Features: €1 per month.
- Additional storage: €0.25 /mo/GB
- Additional alias addresses: €0.10/mo
- Additional calendars: €0.10/mo
Runbox has been providing secure email and domain services for 20 years now. It’s primarily based in Norway and is one of the best-encrypted email services that you can rely on.
Along with secure email services with flexible pricing plans, Runbox also provides domain registration services for your company. If you already have a domain, you can create an email address with your own domain.
Runbox also has an easy to use calendar and reminder synchronization features that you can use across all your devices.
- Encrypted email services with 2-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Virus scanning.
- The application-specific password to secure services that are not under 2FA.
- Virus filters to keep your email away from any malicious attack.
- Secure Calendar services and file storage.
- It supports other email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird.
- Access control list to decide which IP address can access your Redbox account.
- Micro Plan: $1.66/mo or $19.95/year with 1GB storage.
- Mini Plan: $2.91/mo or $34.95/year with 5GB storage.
- Medium Plan: $4.16/mo or $49.95/year with 10GB storage.
- Max Plan: $6.66/mo or $79.95/year with 25GB storage.
To protect your emails from malicious attacks or viruses, CTemplar provides anonymous and end-to-end encryption for your emails. CTemplar is comparatively new to the encrypted email services, as it was first launched in 2018. But it has all the features that one might need to keep the emails private and encrypted.
Primarily based in Iceland, CTemplar follows the strongest security and privacy laws in the world. It has a simple and straightforward user interface. You can opt for the free trial and then upgrade as per your needs.
- 4096 bit RSA encryption to all your messages.
- Anonymous usage support.
- Legal protection via Iceland privacy laws.
- 4-wall protection of your data.
- Anti-Phishing protection.
- Open source code on Github.
- Anonymous signups and payments.
- A free plan with 200 mails per day and limited features.
- Prime Plan: $8/month or $6/month billed annually
- Knight Plan: $12/month or $10.5/month billed annually.
- Marshall Plan: $20/month or $18/month billed annually.
- Champion Plan: $50/month or $37.5/month billed annually.
8. ZOHO mail
ZOHO is one of the best and affordable encrypted email services for your business. It has built-in collaboration features that are suitable for business needs. Employees of the organization can use it seamlessly for group communications.
ZOHO’s enterprise email suite allows you to access modern services such as calendar, notes, contacts, and bookmarks.
If your business already has an email suite, ZOHO offers one-click migration from G Suite, Office 365.
- Data Security and Privacy.
- Integration with CRM tools.
- Easy migration from other services.
- Social media flavor to the mailbox with features like comments, tags, and more.
- Email retention and quick e-discovery of emails from specific time periods.
- Enterprise hosting for easy collaboration among employees.
- Mail Lite: $1/user/month billed annually.
- Mail Premium: $4/user/month billed annually
- Workplace: Starts from $3/user/month billed annually.
Email sent using Gmail or Outlook are vulnerable to attacks. To protect your messages, your entire mailbox, you need to have encryption services. When you handle confidential data on a daily basis, we recommend you use one of the above email encrypted services.
Let us know about your experience. Feel free to suggest some more such services to our team.
You might also like to read the following-
Have you heard about TamTam before? When we were researching the best messenger apps, we came to know about TamTam. We found it as one of the top messaging apps to make your online life easy. We liked TamTam’s functionality and found that it is suitable for both private usages as well as to set up a business group. So, we decided to cover a detailed article on the TamTam App review along with its tutorial guide.
To help you understand the TamTam Messenger app better, we have covered the following topics:
- What is the TamTam Messenger? Is it safe to use?
- Why choose TamTam over other messenger Apps?
- Best features of TamTam.
- How to get started with TamTam?
- How to make effective use of TamTam?
Let’s get started.
TamTam App Review: What Is TamTam Messenger App?
TamTam is a free messenger app that allows you to chat, make a voice or video call. Mail.ru developed and released the TamTam app in May 2017 with a core purpose of faster chatting and calling experience for users.
The app is compatible and works with both Android and iOS devices. It has gained more than 4-star ratings on both the Play Store and App Store (having 10M+ downloads). The app has extended some of the regular messenger features to a level that will raise the bar of overall user experience.
Why choose TamTam over other messenger Apps?
You must already have tried tons of messenger apps. Whatsapp and Facebook are the most common apps on everyone’s phone. People prefer WhatsApp because almost everyone can be found on WhatsApp by just saving the contact number in your phone directory. The fact that you can quickly get in touch with anyone on WhatsApp is a useful feature.
Similarly, by searching the name of the person, you can easily find them on Facebook and send them a message. It’s faster to find people on these two apps because of the large user base.
However, there are drawbacks to these two apps that you might have faced but didn’t realize.
The primary concern of every user is privacy and good quality for chats and calls. Many of the apps claim to protect your data, but let’s face it; they aren’t safe, are they?
It must have happened to you that you chat about something on WhatsApp, and immediately Instagram starts showing ads about it.
How on earth your private message got converted into an ad? That certainly does not fall under privacy, does it?
Every app is trying to be more and more social media app rather than messenger apps. So here are the drawbacks of WhatsApp and Facebook that TamTam has got covered, and we can say that the app is entirely safe for use.
Drawbacks of Whatsapp:
- Needs high-speed internet to send and receive messages.
- The group chat limit is for only 256 members.
- Group video call limit is up to 8 members only.
- No PC version is available. Whatsapp Web allows you to use it on the browser, but your phone should be in the vicinity and connected to the same network.
Not having a PC client for Whatsapp makes it inconvenient to use. It limits the app to smartphones.
However, some of the features are good such as being able to Mute the conversation to avoid distractions. You can easily block contacts, protect your profile picture from strangers, and can set a custom ringtone for each contact. But, even though it shows an end-to-end encryption message on your chat, the data is still not protected.
Drawbacks of Facebook:
- First of all, Facebook asks you to download a separate messenger app.
- Both Facebook and Messenger apps take up a lot of space on your phone. The Lite versions of the same apps lack some features, which makes no sense as the user expects a fully-functional messenger app.
- The app consumes a lot of battery and takes up a lot of Internet data.
- No guarantee of privacy.
Facebook is primarily a social media app. You cannot expect everything in one place as it will increase the size of the app.
That’s why a separate messenger makes sense as it divides the app size. But, you need to have a Facebook account to use the messenger, the app is not a standalone app.
The above drawbacks of Whatsapp and Facebook bring us to our next point.
7 Best Features of TamTam Messenger App:
Here are the 7 seven best features of the TamTam Messenger App that we found surprising and make this app entirely safe for use for your chatting purpose.
1. Chatting: TamTam is a free app to get connected with people across the world. You can chat with your friends and family from your contacts address book. Or you can find people nearby to make new friends. To create a group chat, TamTam allows members to limit up to 20,000, which is almost unlimited.
2. Voice Calling: TamTam lets you make free calls using the internet to your friends and family. Even if the internet connection is slow, you will still be able to connect with people. TamTam allows up to 100 people in a group voice call. There is an option to create a voice call link that you can share with people to join the call.
3. Video calls: You can easily make HD quality video calls with up to 100 members. Similar to voice calls, video calls work fine even in slow internet connection. TamTam supports picture-in-picture for video calls for Android users, so you can access other applications on a phone while talking to friends.
4. Security: TamTam uses the TLS cryptographic protocol to protect your chats, calls, and data. Mail.ru has developed its privacy protocol as well as used a blend of some famous encryption algorithms to protect your chat history from getting leaked. Its robust protection algorithm makes TamTam useful for personal and business use.
5. Channels: TamTam has a lot of great channels to which you can subscribe free of cost. You can access messages and media files shared on that channel. It’s as easy to create your channel as it is to subscribe to the existing one. This feature helps create channels to share news, study notes, recent updates in technology domains, and even for entertainment purposes.
6. Multi-Device Support: TamTam has smartphone apps as well as PC client apps. You can access your chat calls from any device with perfect synchronization with all other devices. Moreover, to use a PC TamTam app, you don’t need to keep your smartphone connected to the same network or in the vicinity of the PC. All devices work individually and synchronize faster.
7. Privacy: TamTam allows you to choose who can connect with you via voice or video call, and who can add you to the group chat. You can set your profile to high privacy so that strangers won’t send you messages. You can also auto-delete the TamTam account at a specific interval of time.
How To Use TamTam App: Getting Started with TamTam
You just have to follow these eight simple steps to get started using the TamTam messaging app-
2. Once you open the app, it will ask you to create an account using your phone number, Google account, or existing OK messenger account.
Choose whichever is more convenient for you. If you choose a Google account to Sign up, you can still link the contact number later from your profile tab.
3. TamTam Messenger will ask you to set a profile picture and choose a name to display on your profile.
You can set a profile picture later if you want or choose one from your phone gallery. Enter a name and click on “Done”.
4. Now you are inside the app. If people from your phone’s contacts are on TamTam, you will be able to find them with the name you have saved.
Similarly, people who have your number saved can find you easily.
There is a feature of the Profile link. Turning it on enables a public search, which means anyone can search you on TamTam. If you want to keep your account limited to your contacts, you can keep the profile link off.
Otherwise, click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of your profile to turn the profile link on. After, set a username in front of tt.me/yourname. The name you set in the public link will be visible to people in a public chat as @yourname.
As you can see in the below screenshot, TamTam allows you to automatically delete your account between 1 month to 12 months period.
5. To set up your profile, add privacy or change appearance, go to the settings from the bottom right corner.
6. To make a voice call or a video call, you can either create a link or tap on the name of the person you want to call; options will appear.
Another way of making a group video call is creating a group chat and making a call to that chat. Group Chat members can join the call. Switching from voice call to video call is available by clicking on the video call option next to the end-call button.
7. If you search for a channel by its name, link, or description, it will appear in a search result. You can easily subscribe to the channel from the button given at the bottom.
8. Last but not least, download the PC version for Windows, Mac, or Linux. Once you install the downloaded file, you can log in with the same account and enjoy the device friendliness of TamTam.
How to make effective use of TamTam?
From the features mentioned above and the ease of use, now you have an idea of how TamTam can be useful for your personal and business life.
Here are some tips to make effective use of TamTam:
- If you own a business, TamTam can be used to create a group of all employees as it has a limit of 20,000 members.
- To conduct an online meeting, TamTam HD video conferencing will serve the purpose. You can add up to 100 members to the conference call.
- If you own coaching classes, you can create a TamTam channel to share notes and even share tutorial videos to the channel.
- Reading daily news by subscribing to news channels can save your lot of time.
- As it has a PC version available, you can set up a work-group and handle all conversations from your work laptop.
In this era of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, TamTam offers a lot of features that should be obvious on famous messengers. It’s a bummer that Whatsapp, Facebook, or other well-known apps have failed to provide these apparent features.
For example, no equivalent PC client, less number of members in a group chat, and some security concerns.
We hope you like the detailed review and tutorial on the TamTam messaging app. Let us know about your experience with TamTam.
If you have any questions or suggestions on the app features, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.