Best Social Media Management & Scheduling Tools 2019 (Free/Paid)
Do you want to make most out of your business with social media tools? If you are running a business and have a great social management team behind it then it’s great, you don’t have to read this post.
But if you are someone who is single handling all the business stuff- clients, publishing posts, social media marketing, etc. , then it becomes quite a challenge that you do all your business tasks and posts regular social updates about your business growth.
Best thing is to pick a social media tool and schedule your posts, updates, tweets in advance. Although there are numerous free and paid social media tools available over the web hence it’s not possible to try every single one of them.
4 Best Social Media Management Tools For 2019
Here in this post, we have handpicked some of the best social media management tools that are popular and offer a range of features. We have also tried to include the price structure, the pros, and cons so that you can have a clear picture of the tool that works best for your business.
Also, these tools have both free and paid versions. You can opt one and have a free trial. Later, you can upgrade it.
Take a look at the list.
Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media marketing and management tool best for managing all your social profiles in one place. The free version of Hootsuite lets you connect from multiple channels to three social profiles including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
The tools allow you to schedule posts, monitor profiles and respond to users and a lot more. Through the analytics functionality, you will also be able to track success metrics and post engagement as well. Hootsuite offers 30-days Free trial for any of their pricing plans.
1. The auto-scheduling feature allows makes sure that the profile never goes dormant.
2. You can set specific parameters according to your needs.
3. It also provides browser extension that allows to directly scheduling content from web pages.
4. Hootsuite is easy to use, and workflow and approval tools are useful.
1. The free version allows the scheduled number of posts to about 30.
2. There is also a chance of not being able to schedule posts that include multiple images.
Cost for upgrade:
Hootsuite offers three upgrade options. Professional, Team and Business and can range from $29.99 per month to $599.99 per month.
AgoraPulse is an affordable social media management tool. This tool can be used for publishing, reporting, collaborating with your social networks. AgoraPulse also offers community management metrics and audience categorization.
The tool offers a free trial and you can also book a demo to understand more about its features and working.
1. You can post centrally to all of the social media accounts.
2. Scheduling the content to be delivered at the right time is easy.
3. It offers a unique workflow publishing and client reviewing system.
4. Key metrics and analysis allow you to get an analysis of the growth that you can present to the clients.
1. The plan can be shared with up to 10 people, so not suitable for a large team.
Cost for upgrade:
There are four plans and depending on the number of social media profile the plans can range from $39/month to $239/month.
Postcron is one of the most powerful tools to publish and schedule posts on social media. It allows users to make routine scheduling and posting of content on the different social media pages.
The tool allows you to auto-post on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and Pinterest from one dashboard.
1. Through a single platform, you can post on a number of social media platforms.
2. It is easy to learn and user-friendly as well.
3. It also helps with the creation of content.
1. You might face issues with bulk uploader, and customer support is not that good.
Cost for upgrade:
Postcron has four subscription plans ranging from as low as $9.99/month to $ 259/month. One can also avail discounts on the annual memberships, and one-week free trial is available as well.
Social Bee is another great social media management tool, and it can easily compete with other tools like CoSchedule and clincher. The tool comes with 14-days free trial.
SocialBee offers ten social profiles. It supports Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + Twitter and Instagram. It comes with an autoresponder that helps with the growth of Twitter handle. You can also assign one of your RSS/Pocket source as evergreen content as well.
1. Content scheduling is easy with SocialBee.
2. The user interface is easy to use.
3. You can have the best articles as Evergreen.
1. Presently there is no native WordPress Integration.
Cost for upgrade:
SocialBee offers three plans that vary mainly on the number of social profiles and can range from $99/month to $399/month.
Wrapping it up
We know there are a lot of options! But fortunately for you, most of them also offer free plans. You can experiment and find the one that works best for your social media planning. Also, you can’t go wrong when you decide to move towards a social media management tool. This will not only save your time but also possibly earn you some money.
We would like to hear from you! Let us know that most important social media scheduling features that you look for? If you haven’t started using any of these tools yet, what holds you back? Give your opinion in the comment section below.