Have you ever tried to live stream on YouTube from your mobile? There are many YouTube live streaming software available over the web, which you can use for Desktop, PC, Laptop. Here we covered the YouTube live streaming apps for mobile. Whether you use Android or iOs devices, you can use these mobile YouTube live streaming apps and perform live streaming on Facebook, Instagram, for games, shows, or anything that you want.
You must have done live streaming right from the YouTube app. What if you can add more customizations, overlays, and themes to your live stream? The apps listed below will allow you to go live on multiple platforms at the same time. Vloggers and gamers, its the best opportunity to gain more audience to your channel.
5 Best YouTube Live Streaming Apps For Mobile
We have handpicked FIVE best YouTube mobile live streaming apps here out of 100s. While doing our review on these apps, we mainly focused on these parameters-
- Apps Reviews
- Ease of use
- Apps Ratings
By the end of the article, you will have a mobile app that can help you go live from your smartphone. Without further ado, let’s have a look at the best youtube live streaming apps.
Streamlabs is one of the easiest and best apps to go live on YouTube. The app lets you connect your YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitch to go live and interact with the audience.
The app has a Cloud-based Restreaming feature to stream live video on multiple platforms at the same time. Just perform a few clicks and you will be live on digital platforms.
Key Features of Streamlabs:
- Easy Live streaming of either a video or a phone screen.
- Widgets like Chatbox, Eventlist, and Donation tools to your live stream.
- Connect your channel and go live within a few seconds.
- Stream personalization options with Mobile themes and overlay features.
- Buy a private server to get Disconnect Protection.
- Easy import from OBS.
Streamlabs offers an entire Livestream toolkit under its prime membership, starting with $12/mo billed annually.
Streamlabs makes it easy for you to switch between front/back camera for live stream. You can share your game consoles and chat with the audience.
Donation campaigns associated with channels are all yours, Streamlabs doesn’t take any cut.
CameraFi Live is a YouTube live streaming app with real-time video editing features. The app supports live broadcast to 30+ streaming apps, including Facebook, Twitch, and more.
CameraFi Live allows selecting camera mode, screen sharing mode to create a live video. You can share game consoles, live unboxing videos, or travel videos using this app.
Key Features of CameraFi Live:
- Camera mode or screen sharing mode. External camera connections like DSLR using a USB connection.
- Video filters, Motion effects, Audio mixers, and more customization to live stream.
- 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
- Chat overlay, Image, Text, and video overlay in the live video.
- Picture-in-picture to show multiple video sources.
- Analytics dashboard to check chats, data usage, viewer’s data.
The app has In-App purchases ranging from $1 to $60, depending on what feature you are unlocking. Otherwise, it contains ads. The app only works with Android devices.
Mobizen is a minimalistic and straightforward app to live stream on YouTube. With basic settings and a few clicks, you can start Full HD video at 60 frames per second.
Mobizen provides one-click chat options, smooth game streaming, and sharing your weekly vlogs. It’s a free app that you can use on Android phones or Tablets.
Key Features of Mobizen:
- Full HD live streaming.
- Real-time chats.
- Broadcasting settings as Private or Public.
- Live stream via Front/back camera or share phone screen.
- Facecam support.
It’s a free app with no In-App purchases. It contains ads.
If you have a simple youtube vlog where you don’t need advanced live streaming features, Mobizen would be a perfect app.
4. Omlet Arcade
Omlet Arcade is yet another fantastic app that lets you live stream on multiple platforms. You can easily create a live gaming session with PubG, Minecraft, or any other game.
Create an account on Omelet Arcade, connect your YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook and go live within a few clicks.
Key Features of Omlet Arcade:
- High-resolution live streaming on multiple platforms at once.
- Theme options, overlay, gif overlay for premium members.
- Worldwide mode.
- Custom watermarks to add your logo.
- Custom RTMP stream.
- Stream delay for game tournaments.
- Statistics and Analytics of your streams.
You will get Omlet Plus membership at around $7.99. It also has In-App purchases.
Omlet Arcade allows you to live-stream your desktop as well. The app has been a favorite YouTube live-streaming app among many vloggers and gamers.
5. Live now
Live Now is an app for iOS users to stream live on YouTube. If you have a YouTube channel, Live Now makes it easy for you to Go Live anytime, anywhere.
The app allows you to stream full HD live streams, which can go up to 4K resolution. Live now has a support of custom RTMP server streaming.
Key Features of Live Now:
- Full HD live streaming via front/back camera.
- Live chat options.
- Encrypted streaming via RTMPS protocols.
- Video stabilizer, custom video resolution.
- Auto-reconnect in case of connection lost.
iPhone users can go ad-free or buy a premium version of the app at $1.99 to $4.99. The app shows comments and viewers if you connect the live stream to your YouTube channel.
The above list is not just for YouTube live streaming. You can go live on Facebook, Twitch, and many other platforms. Besides, these apps break the limitation of staying indoor. You can go out to share your travel experience with your friends live.
Do you think we miss something to cover? Which mobile app do you use for YouTube live streaming?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. We would love to hear about your favorite YouTube live streaming app for Android or iOS.